Page 1 of 1

Cool Desert Night and other scenarios

Posted: Tue May 23, 2000 9:06 pm
by STEELER
Yo All,
Thanks to all those who downloaded my scenario. I wanted to know how you did playing, as Wild Bill seems to think I made it too hard for the British(must be the Irish in me!). Please email any comments to me at Steeler13@erols.com Thanks.

Also, I am working on some other scenarios, and I just thought I'd ask what you guys would like to see....heavy tanks, tank battles, infantry battles, one side with tanks the other with infantry, ambushes, planes, what? Please let me know and I will go through my library trying to find a battle that matches all that you want in it.

Thanks again to all of you and to Wild Bill for help with the map.




------------------
Best Wishes,
STEELER

Posted: Wed May 24, 2000 4:30 am
by joblue
I'd like to see small armor engagements

joblue

Posted: Wed May 24, 2000 7:16 pm
by STEELER
Originally posted by joblue:
I'd like to see small armor engagements


Hi joblue,
Any particular country? I am awaiting a couple of books(OOBs) to finish another desert scenario with a small mixed German battlegroup repulsing a British recon in force. Should meet your qualifications, I hope.
Did you try the desert night scenario? What did you think?

Thanks and take care....


------------------
Best Wishes,
STEELER