Page 1 of 1

Were is The Tutorial Guide

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:08 pm
by Fossiili
I bought War Plan Orange boxed at a price of 77.39 EUR. The nice looking box came. There was the CD inside but nothing else. Not any greetings card, not to mention some kind of tutorial[:-]

In the manual included in the CD on the page 15 you can read that "The Tutorial Guide (located on your CD-ROM disc) is a short but informative way of getting down the basics of War Plan Orange - Dreadnoughts in the Pacifi c 1922 - 1930™." I would appreciate to read that, but it is not in the CD nor installed in my hard disk. Neither could I find the Tutorial from Matrix Games's site[:@]

RE: Were is The Tutorial Guide

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:41 pm
by Rysyonok
tm.asp?m=994587

tm.asp?m=1007609

And everywhere throughout this forum :)