Page 1 of 1
1.201 game
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:12 am
by fcam1387
anyone up for a game? 1v1 or 2v1 is preferable. I would like to play as Japan on either the 1940 or 41 scenario.
Rules: Advanced supply, end date 1946, fuel, fog of war (standard rules for everything else)
email:
facambria@hotmail.com
RE: 1.201 game
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:29 am
by philturco
Im used to taking Germany. What about teaming up and let another 1 or 2 take Allies.
RE: 1.201 game
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:46 am
by fcam1387
sounds good - I'll be Japan, you can be Germany. We'll wait for others...
In the meantime, to move things along, could you possibly setup the game and send me your first turn?
thanks
RE: 1.201 game
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:11 am
by philturco
Dont we first need to know the number of players 3 or 4 so can assign major powers accordingly in pbem set up? This will be my first multiplayer ( have played many 1 to 1 ) game so not sure the turn sequence.
Does Japan follow Germany in team play?
RE: 1.201 game
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:24 am
by fcam1387
yes your absolutely right - my mistake.
Japan goes after Germany
RE: 1.201 game
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:31 am
by a511
game filled? im fine to play WA or SU or both.
a511
RE: 1.201 game
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:33 am
by fcam1387
good, it would be great if you could play the Allies (both) because 2v2 games are generally slower and less reliable.
I am on holidays at the moment and can play 1+ turns per day. You guys have my email and I need yours if we are to start asap.
Let the games begin.
RE: 1.201 game
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:17 am
by a511
great, i will take the challenge to play u two ...
fcam 1387: i've pm u.
bibbo : pls give me ur email address.
a511
I'll take Russia?
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:34 pm
by mikwarleo
Hi guys,
if you haven't started yet i'd love to be a part of this in any way (maybe I could be Russia) ... a multiplayer game sounds great... I'm reliable and online a lot as well so that side of things should be fine...
I emailed fcam but thought I'd post here to let everyone know...
best
mikwarleo
RE: I'll take Russia?
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:39 pm
by philturco
My email is
anke__55@hotmail.com.
First German turn going out.
RE: I'll take Russia?
Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:06 pm
by philturco
We have a 4 player game. Welcome to mikwarleo who has assumed high command of the Red Army. I am Germany,Famcam. leads the forces of The Rising Sun and 511 vows to defend the interests of the Western Democracies.
RE: I'll take Russia?
Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:10 pm
by philturco
Please note I should have posted my Axis partner as fcam1387.
RE: I'll take Russia?
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:55 am
by mikwarleo
what's happening with our game, it's been days since I've seen a save
RE: I'll take Russia?
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:31 am
by a511
ive seen the last save on last sat and have sent my turn to Bibbo on the same day.
Bibbo, pls confirm u have rec'd my email.
a511
RE: I'll take Russia?
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:27 am
by philturco
All is well. I recieved 511's turn on saturday and sent my turn out later that night but fcam didn't get it and had to resend. He has confirmed that he now has it and busy plotting mischef in the PTO.