Page 1 of 1
Looking for PBEM (short scenario)
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:01 pm
by LOK_32MK
I am looking for an opponent for PBEM, preferably short scenario (I will not be able to play after July 24th).
Please email me if you are interested: harisriris-lok AT yahoo DOT com
RE: Looking for PBEM (short scenario)
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:40 pm
by fei_hung
Email sent !
RE: Looking for PBEM (short scenario)
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:03 pm
by LOK_32MK
Hmmm...I wonder if your email got eliminated by the spam filters.
How about The Next War 1979 - Tension by Bob Cross that came with TOAWIII (Modern NATO-Warsaw pact).
I can play Warsaw Pact and have the first turn to you by tonight.
RE: Looking for PBEM (short scenario)
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:31 pm
by fei_hung
Ok bro , just fire the turn
Cheers