Page 1 of 1

July Update

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:34 am
by gazfun
How are things coming along guys?

RE: July Update

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:02 pm
by Le Tondu
Well, the most that I can say is: things are moving along.  We're just plugging at it.
 
Please do keep coming back here and know for certain when more can be reported, it will be reported.

RE: July Update

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:22 am
by Tim Coakley
I will be away for military duty until middle of August, so no updates before then...I have asked Frank to keep working and send me a new version 1st of September.

Regards,
Tim

RE: July Update

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:19 am
by gazfun
I think this is going to be a winner, I plan to use this when EiA comes out.
EiA for the strategic Moves, then when applicable use the External Combat engine to generate battles using "Black Powder Wars" as the Operational and Battlefield representation.
Thats why I recken its a winner

RE: July Update

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:32 am
by gazfun
ORIGINAL: Double Shot Design

I will be away for military duty until middle of August, so no updates before then...I have asked Frank to keep working and send me a new version 1st of September.

Regards,
Tim
Thats means you will be getting the new versions tommorrow!! [:D]
Well as Im a day ahead. I thought is aee howa it goin guys [8D]