Page 1 of 1

Second copy of PS 2007

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:11 am
by Fanshawe40
Dear All:

I'm a registered Puresim 2007 player, and have very much enjoyed the game.

I play on my desktop, but I now have a laptop and would like to download a second copy of the game onto the laptop. I thought that as a registered player I was entitled to download a second copy of the game without further expense. Is that true? If so, how do I do it?

Thanks for your help,

Fanshawe40

RE: Second copy of PS 2007

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:42 am
by akcranker
Do you still have your original download saved on your computer?  You can copy that file to your laptop and install it there.  Yes your allowed two licenses with your purchase.

RE: Second copy of PS 2007

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:26 am
by henry296
if not you can download the game by going to www.findmyorder.com and provide your e-mail address and part of your credit card number and you can download it again.
 
You are allowed 2 installs.

RE: Second copy of PS 2007

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:50 am
by Rainbow7
Make sure that you burn a copy of your installation file (and serial number) for safe keeping and future installations.
 
As far as I know, you are allowed as many installs as need be (say you go through ten computers in the next few years), but only two current (and simultaneous) installations are allowed.

RE: Second copy of PS 2007

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:20 pm
by Fanshawe40
Thanks, everyone. The findmyorder.com suggestion worked perfectly!