Page 1 of 1

Adding port

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:45 pm
by Thez
Is it possible to add a port to a region?
I saw that the anchor icon is a separate file, but I cant seem to find much about it or how to set a region to become a port.
I want to add a port to Tripoli, but Ive havent been able to find anything that says if a region is a port or not

RE: Adding port

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:46 pm
by Joel Billings
It's in the areadata.txt file. Yes, I think you can add a port to an area by altering this file.

RE: Adding port

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:45 pm
by Thez
Thanks, that did add a port, but now the port icon is in the middle of Tripoli, how do I set it so that it sits on the coast of Tripoli instead?

RE: Adding port

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:50 pm
by Thez
Never mind, I found it in mapregionloc file, working now