[FIXED] Aircraft loses loadout after Ferry mission
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:45 am
I'm honestly not sure if this should go in Tech Support or not, so I'll share here.
NOTE: I am playing with the Latest Beta: Build 1299.1
I'm playing Gunner98's scenario NFZ Med 2022. Early in the scenario, I decided to forward deploy 4x Greek F-16s from Crete to Cyprus.
I used a ferry mission, with the F-16s retaining their A2A loadout.
They reached Cyprus with no issues, but when I examined them after they all landed, one of the aircraft was kicked back to the 'Reserve' loadout, and I was unable to re-arm it with it's AMRAAM loadout.
Now RAF Akrotiri in the scenario does not have munitions to support the Greek loadout. I fully understand this. I wanted to forward deploy the F-16s to backup the RAF Typhoons already there. Shouldn't the loadout remain on the aircraft if no ordinance was expended? That's what seems to have happened with the other 3 F-16s in the flight
I'm not sure why one of my F-16s lost it's loadout. I'll attach a current save.
I'm going to keep playing the scenario as is, considering the lost loadout to be representative of an aircraft with a malfunctioning weapons Avionics, so will need to return to Crete once ready. I've given it a Ferry loadout for this purpose.
NOTE: I am playing with the Latest Beta: Build 1299.1
I'm playing Gunner98's scenario NFZ Med 2022. Early in the scenario, I decided to forward deploy 4x Greek F-16s from Crete to Cyprus.
I used a ferry mission, with the F-16s retaining their A2A loadout.
They reached Cyprus with no issues, but when I examined them after they all landed, one of the aircraft was kicked back to the 'Reserve' loadout, and I was unable to re-arm it with it's AMRAAM loadout.
Now RAF Akrotiri in the scenario does not have munitions to support the Greek loadout. I fully understand this. I wanted to forward deploy the F-16s to backup the RAF Typhoons already there. Shouldn't the loadout remain on the aircraft if no ordinance was expended? That's what seems to have happened with the other 3 F-16s in the flight
I'm not sure why one of my F-16s lost it's loadout. I'll attach a current save.
I'm going to keep playing the scenario as is, considering the lost loadout to be representative of an aircraft with a malfunctioning weapons Avionics, so will need to return to Crete once ready. I've given it a Ferry loadout for this purpose.