Visual bug - incorrect defensive CV on the unit counter
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2025 3:15 pm
Hello, I want to report a visual bug. In my server multiplayer game I had this situation on the start of my turn playing as Soviets and spotted an opportunity to attack the 9=9 inf division in a clear hex in the east.
I gathered the forces, 30 v 9 cv with one hex attacking across the river so 25 v 9 should be ok since lead by Rokossovsky with good support and the result is this battle
I will not moan about the performance of the German elements because this is not the main topic, but how does this division all of the sudden have 17.3 CV? I assumed it was a division with high CPP which actually has around 4.5 CV so the lvl 1 fort bumps it up to 9, but it looks like that is not true at all... From what i can see the level one fort wasn't included in the defensive CV values shown to me (which I'm pretty sure it should).
After the attack, even though we busted the fort, the unit is still a 9=9 Also if you look at the western part of the first image you will see that for some enemy divisions i see x=x in a lvl 1 fort, and for some i see x=2x. So the fort effect is sometimes shown, sometimes not from what i can tell. Is this a bug? Is it a known one? Also, how can i evaluate what unit am i dealing with? Should I manually double the CV if i see a fort or not? If this is not something that happens to everyone, only thing specific about my setup is that the game started on an older patch, I'm not sure if that can cause some issues.
I would be very grateful if some of the moderators can respond about this issue
After the attack, even though we busted the fort, the unit is still a 9=9 Also if you look at the western part of the first image you will see that for some enemy divisions i see x=x in a lvl 1 fort, and for some i see x=2x. So the fort effect is sometimes shown, sometimes not from what i can tell. Is this a bug? Is it a known one? Also, how can i evaluate what unit am i dealing with? Should I manually double the CV if i see a fort or not? If this is not something that happens to everyone, only thing specific about my setup is that the game started on an older patch, I'm not sure if that can cause some issues.
I would be very grateful if some of the moderators can respond about this issue