Search found 2 matches

by Bridger15
Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:41 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Can't seem to move my transports....
Replies: 4
Views: 237

RE: Can't seem to move my transports....

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: 5cats<br/>
<br/>
No, it doesn't say why it can't move, so one never knows what the problem is that way. However transports don't use supply! So that's not it!<br/>
Like Big Lou says, are there supplies loaded on these transports? That prevents them from moving ...
by Bridger15
Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:07 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Can't seem to move my transports....
Replies: 4
Views: 237

Can't seem to move my transports....

<t> I'm new and i can't figure out why my transports won't move. I have 2 sitting in a seazone south of italy, and i try to move them anywhere out of the zone and it says "illegal move." It's been like that for 2 turns now, why don't the movement points refresh at the begining of the turn? I have ...

Go to advanced search