Search found 5 matches

by rainerbastian
Thu Apr 09, 2026 3:28 pm
Forum: Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix
Topic: Strategic Command: WWI - Battles for Ypres | DLC Announcement + Beta
Replies: 6
Views: 155470

Re: Strategic Command: WWI - Battles for Ypres | DLC Announcement + Beta

Hello,

I like the SC series very much and am pleased to be part of the Beta.
Looking forward to an interesting game.

Thank you

Rainer
by rainerbastian
Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:03 pm
Forum: Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Public Beta
Topic: Strategic Command UI issues and feedback
Replies: 216
Views: 27592

RE: Strategic Command UI issues and feedback

<t> Hello,<br/>
<br/>
I just downloaded the new version (.10) and played a savegame from the old version. No problems accessing the previously saved games.<br/>
<br/>
but where did the MAX button go in the reinforce screen?<br/>
In the old version there was this button with which I could ...
by rainerbastian
Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:51 pm
Forum: Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Public Beta
Topic: First Impressions
Replies: 28
Views: 879

RE: First Impressions

<t> Hello,<br/>
<br/>
download and installation were quick and without problems.<br/>
Map and units look good, Interface is fairly self explaining and easy to use. Moved a couple of units and initiated some combats, all without problems. a tutorial in the scenarios where the player is guided ...
by rainerbastian
Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:04 pm
Forum: Scenario Design and Editing
Topic: Political units question
Replies: 3
Views: 1573

RE: Political units question

Hallo and thanks for your answer.

This no-retreat feature is indeed useful and important.
Is this anywhere documented?

Greetings

Rainer

by rainerbastian
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:25 am
Forum: Scenario Design and Editing
Topic: Political units question
Replies: 3
Views: 1573

Political units question

Hello everybody,

I'm gaming the Burma scenario pbem and I'm not quite sure what makes the political units or generals so valuable?
I understand they provide arty support but is there any other use or reason for these units?

Regards

Rainer

Go to advanced search