Search found 2 matches

by ladgosh
Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:46 am
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Holding Singapore, PI, and DEI
Replies: 4
Views: 127

RE: Holding Singapore, PI, and DEI

<t> How long are you able to keep significant air forces in Maylay/Singapore? I've tried to use the LBs and TBs there to interdict the Japanese transports, but whenever they start to have some success the AFs in the area get bounced by the Japanese air power out of Saigon (or wherever). Did you find ...
by ladgosh
Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:10 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Holding Singapore, PI, and DEI
Replies: 4
Views: 127

Holding Singapore, PI, and DEI

<t> Has anyone ever had success holding onto Singapore, PI, and/or DEI in an AI game (I assume it would be impossible in a PBEM game, at least against a decent opponent)? I've had success delaying the capture of PI and DEI, but whenever I've felt like I actually might be able to hold on to at least ...

Go to advanced search