Search found 25 matches

by Dolemite73
Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:21 am
Forum: Maximum-Football Support
Topic: Playcalling/AI Observations
Replies: 1
Views: 171

Playcalling/AI Observations

<t> A couple of observations from watching cpu v. cpu games:<br/>
<br/>
1. What dictates a team kicking a field goal or going for it on 4th down? Had a team driving, they were down by 19 with 30 seconds left in the game. Instead of going for it and trying to get the score closer, they go for a ...
by Dolemite73
Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:41 am
Forum: Maximum-Football Support
Topic: Maximum Football 2.0 QB issue
Replies: 8
Views: 483

RE: Maximum Football 2.0 QB issue

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: David Winter<br/>
<br/>
You can't disable fatigue for one position. Making the endurance very high for the position may help. I don't believe I've seen a QB subbed out due to fatigue during the game though. They just don't generate enough when handing off or ...
by Dolemite73
Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:23 am
Forum: Maximum-Football Support
Topic: Maximum Football 2.0 QB issue
Replies: 8
Views: 483

RE: Maximum Football 2.0 QB issue

<r> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: David Winter<br/>
<br/>
hi.<br/>
<br/>
This is fatigue. The players are getting tired and the CPU is swapping them out.<br/>
<br/>
There was at least one complaint about the lack of this happening in previous versions. <br/>
<br/>
Lowering the fatigue ...
by Dolemite73
Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:22 am
Forum: Maximum-Football Support
Topic: Maximum Football 2.0 QB issue
Replies: 8
Views: 483

Maximum Football 2.0 QB issue

<t> I have started my league games (cpu v. cpu) and I am noticing that the 2nd, 3rd and even RB are getting into the game replacing the starter (without the starter being injured). During pre-season, I can see this, but during the regular season? <br/>
<br/>
Is this a bug or is there something I ...
by Dolemite73
Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:12 am
Forum: Maximum-Football 2.0
Topic: Early Impressions
Replies: 36
Views: 1698

RE: Early Impressions

I especially like the graphics. To see their uniforms get muddy and to watch their breath on a cold day is simply awesome.
by Dolemite73
Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:11 am
Forum: Maximum-Football 2.0
Topic: Early Impressions
Replies: 36
Views: 1698

RE: Early Impressions

Agreed.&nbsp; Compared to where we were, this game has grown by leaps and bounds.&nbsp; Once the sime engine matches the game engine, I feel I can finally put FBPro 98 out of its misery.&nbsp; Great job, David!
by Dolemite73
Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:37 am
Forum: Maximum-Football 2.0
Topic: Maximum-Football 2.0 Now Available at Matrix Games
Replies: 27
Views: 958

RE: Maximum-Football 2.0 Now Available at Matrix Games

Stationed on Okinawa. Was here 15 years ago. Got back here last month.
by Dolemite73
Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:06 am
Forum: Maximum-Football 2.0
Topic: Maximum-Football 2.0 Now Available at Matrix Games
Replies: 27
Views: 958

RE: Maximum-Football 2.0 Now Available at Matrix Games

In my case, I am waiting all day. I am in Japan.[:D]
by Dolemite73
Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:20 am
Forum: Maximum-Football 2.0
Topic: Maximum-Football 2.0 Now Available at Matrix Games
Replies: 27
Views: 958

RE: Maximum-Football 2.0 Now Available at Matrix Games

Alex,

Where is the link for those of us who bought the previous version of the game? I do not see it anywhere on the site. Thanks.
by Dolemite73
Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:03 am
Forum: Public Beta Forum
Topic: Public BETA Release Update
Replies: 15
Views: 592

RE: Public BETA Release Update

Slowly, but surely, things are coming together. Our patiences is being rewarded. Thanks David!
by Dolemite73
Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:51 am
Forum: Public Beta Forum
Topic: Please bring back R2 MFB-UTIL
Replies: 21
Views: 797

RE: Please bring back R2 MFB-UTIL

How do you set it for Windowed mode?&nbsp; I love playing games like this.
by Dolemite73
Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:23 am
Forum: Public Beta Forum
Topic: Roster/Draft issue
Replies: 2
Views: 136

Roster/Draft issue

I had a league built. Hit reset. Now the draft option is not available and I have no players on my rosters. What can I do?
by Dolemite73
Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:57 am
Forum: Public Beta Forum
Topic: JUMPED OUT OF MY SEAT!!!
Replies: 4
Views: 223

RE: JUMPED OUT OF MY SEAT!!!

On one run, the RB went through the line, kinda stayed there for a second or two and then took off down the field.&nbsp; No defender attempted to tackle him when he "froze".&nbsp; Maybe it was my computer?
by Dolemite73
Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:42 am
Forum: Public Beta Forum
Topic: JUMPED OUT OF MY SEAT!!!
Replies: 4
Views: 223

RE: JUMPED OUT OF MY SEAT!!!

It does flow a lot better.&nbsp; Seeing a couple of funky things, but for the most part, this thing looks good!
by Dolemite73
Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:37 am
Forum: Maximum-Football Support
Topic: Frame rate Issue
Replies: 12
Views: 341

RE: Frame rate Issue

Thanks for the explaination David.&nbsp; I bought this game in March and have sat and waited patiently knowing that this game had unlimited potential.&nbsp; I can't wait to see what R3 has.&nbsp; I may finally be able to retire my FB Pro game.
by Dolemite73
Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:09 pm
Forum: Maximum-Football Support
Topic: Frame rate Issue
Replies: 12
Views: 341

RE: Frame rate Issue

I thought the sucess of some plays was dependant upon your frame rate. Has this changed?
by Dolemite73
Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:58 pm
Forum: Maximum-Football Support
Topic: Frame rate Issue
Replies: 12
Views: 341

RE: Frame rate Issue

I turned the shadows off and I still only get about a 33 frame rate. Is there anything else I can do?
by Dolemite73
Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:15 am
Forum: Maximum-Football Support
Topic: Frame rate Issue
Replies: 12
Views: 341

RE: Frame rate Issue

Thanks.&nbsp; I love the way the graphics look in the higher resolution, so I will turn the shadows and instant replay off.
by Dolemite73
Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:39 am
Forum: Maximum-Football Support
Topic: Frame rate Issue
Replies: 12
Views: 341

Frame rate Issue

<t> Greetings! I just replaced my graphics card yet I am still getting the "less the 25 frames" error.<br/>
<br/>
Here are my computer vitals:<br/>
<br/>
Pentium(R) 4 2.8GHz<br/>
512MB RAM<br/>
Radeon X1300 Video Card(pretty sure it 256MB)<br/>
<br/>
With this beefed up vidoe card (I had the ...
by Dolemite73
Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:37 pm
Forum: Maximum-Football 2.0
Topic: Player Editing
Replies: 2
Views: 116

RE: Player Editing

This is cool! You mind sharing your chart?

Go to advanced search