Search found 2 matches

by Caines
Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:15 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Campaign glich
Replies: 0
Views: 45

Campaign glich

<r> <SIZE size="2"><s>[size=2]</s><e>[/size]</e></SIZE>I seem to have a problem with resuming a campaign. Whenever I save a game and exit, then go back in and load the campaign, the missions on the mission screen just blink rapidly, and I am unable to select a mission. It happens no matter what ...
by Caines
Wed May 17, 2006 7:27 pm
Forum: Starshatter Modding Forum
Topic: I am doing something wrong!!!
Replies: 1
Views: 218

I am doing something wrong!!!

<r> Greeting people, I am new in this forum, but avid lover of Starshatter. I have been able to download from grouper, different DAT mods and used them successfully, but for some reason, I cannot figure out how to create the DAT file. I can make a DAT file, that is easy, but what I can't do is make ...

Go to advanced search