Search found 3 matches

by Brevet
Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:39 pm
Forum: TOAW III Support
Topic: Am I hosed?
Replies: 2
Views: 62

RE: Am I hosed?

Thanks Jam, I wasn't including the dashes. Up and running now.
by Brevet
Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:50 am
Forum: TOAW III Support
Topic: Am I hosed?
Replies: 2
Views: 62

Am I hosed?

<t> I recently attempted to load TOAW III onto a new computer and can't get past the serial number screen. I get an invalid number message when using the same number I used when I made the original purchase and the first update. I'd like to get back into some email games and am wondering if there is ...
by Brevet
Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:33 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Artillery and ships
Replies: 31
Views: 907

RE: Artillery and ships

Planes will sink 'em quick too...

Go to advanced search