Search found 5 matches

by CC
Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:58 am
Forum: After Action Reports
Topic: Majore problem...
Replies: 4
Views: 331

RE: Majore problem...

Whenever I hover the mouse over the edge of the window nothing happens(no arrows appear).


I've tried to click and drag but nothing happens.
by CC
Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:49 pm
Forum: After Action Reports
Topic: Majore problem...
Replies: 4
Views: 331

Majore problem...

<t> Note: I'm sorry for posting this here, it's just I'd rather not wait weeks for a response.<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
How in God's holy name do you get OUT of "window mode" when you first load the game!!?<br/>
<br/>
In window mode it doesn't show enough of the screen for me to even click the "start ...
by CC
Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:52 am
Forum: Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III
Topic: Help needed.
Replies: 5
Views: 228

Help needed.

<t> Where can I find a list of all the scenarios that come with this game out of the box?<br/>
<br/>
I'm just wondering because I'm strongly considering buying this game and when I look at all the scenarios that people post for you to download at the-strategist.net, they are all for a version ...
by CC
Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:26 am
Forum: World in Flames
Topic: PLEASE have a no turn-limit option!
Replies: 13
Views: 683

RE: PLEASE have a no turn-limit option!

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets<br/>

<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>
<br/>
<br/>
One of the optional rules enables extending the game until Jul/Aug 1948. That's a long extension of 18 turns (from 36 to 54 = 50%). Going beyond that the game loses a lot of its historical ...
by CC
Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:53 pm
Forum: World in Flames
Topic: PLEASE have a no turn-limit option!
Replies: 13
Views: 683

PLEASE have a no turn-limit option!

<t> First off, this game looks like it will be the best stratigec WWII game in the history of gaming!<br/>
<br/>
I only hope there is an option to turn off the turn-limits I've been hearing about on this fourm!<br/>
Why? Because It allows for MUCH more freedom as you are not rushed by a stupid ...

Go to advanced search