Search found 164 matches

by Schlonz
Fri Aug 21, 2026 9:57 am
Forum: John Tiller's Campaign Series
Topic: French platoon oob glitch?
Replies: 3
Views: 211

Re: French platoon oob glitch?

OK,

changed the firing costs for P08608, P08709, P08710 and P08711 from 0 to 40 .
Changed the weapon profiles for P08706, P08707 and P08708 from 2/3-1 to 0/0

-----------------------------
P08608 2 0 1 40 0 0 58 20 3 3 4 3 3 0 0 25 80 P08608 3 40 8 0 0 0 38 1 40 6 0 0 0 Laffly V15R Scout Cars ...
by Schlonz
Thu Aug 20, 2026 5:37 pm
Forum: John Tiller's Campaign Series
Topic: French platoon oob glitch?
Replies: 3
Views: 211

French platoon oob glitch?

Hi all,

yesterday I've played Schwerpunkt's new Hannut scenario.
At some point I've ran into a endless op-fire loop from French Laffly S20TL platoons, which forced me to close the game with the task manager.
These platoons (P08709-P08711) have firing cost "0" but a weapon profile. Maybe a few ...
by Schlonz
Mon May 18, 2026 3:16 pm
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: New Typ 166 Schwimmwagen
Replies: 2
Views: 450

Re: New Typ 166 Schwimmwagen

Alternative version with canvas top

Image Image
by Schlonz
Sun May 17, 2026 6:06 pm
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: New Typ 166 Schwimmwagen
Replies: 2
Views: 450

New Typ 166 Schwimmwagen

Hi all,

I've made new graphics for the German Typ 166 Schwimmwagen (WF only):

old
Image

new
Image Image
by Schlonz
Sun Feb 22, 2026 12:34 pm
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: Scripting woes
Replies: 2
Views: 1639

Scripting woes

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to elaborate the scripting for the "Collision Course" scenario,
but I don't get the "unload" command to work.
Does it refer to the carrier or to the passenger?

I have yet to find an existing Lua script which uses "unload".

------------------------------
-- _APCS_73 ...
by Schlonz
Fri Nov 07, 2025 6:59 am
Forum: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Topic: Ver. 3.10.10 notes
Replies: 5
Views: 1805

Re: Ver. 3.10.10 notes

IIRC, it was Damage Results, 2 sec
by Schlonz
Wed Nov 05, 2025 9:26 pm
Forum: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Topic: Ver. 3.10.10 notes
Replies: 5
Views: 1805

Re: Ver. 3.10.10 notes

All, but Enhanced Spotting and VV
by Schlonz
Wed Nov 05, 2025 7:29 pm
Forum: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Topic: Ver. 3.10.10 notes
Replies: 5
Views: 1805

Ver. 3.10.10 notes

Hi all,

I'm currently playing "The Gauntlet - Battle of Bec Trang".
During an AI turn, a VC MG squad fired, but nothing else happened.
While waiting for some action, I could move enemy units and end the AI turn :o

I've also noticed that M8 scout cars disguise as boats when crossing bridges ...
by Schlonz
Sun Nov 02, 2025 9:57 pm
Forum: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Topic: Scenario Challenge
Replies: 29
Views: 3840

Re: Scenario Challenge

Only made it half way through, but gained some EPs for "Holding area x for n turns" and destroying a VC company.
A major victory? Maybe by tweaking the Lua file :D

Image
by Schlonz
Sun Nov 02, 2025 8:06 pm
Forum: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Topic: Scenario Challenge
Replies: 29
Views: 3840

Re: Scenario Challenge

Challenge accepted

Image
by Schlonz
Wed Oct 22, 2025 5:23 pm
Forum: Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985
Topic: 3.10 Beta notes
Replies: 1
Views: 2328

3.10 Beta notes

Install heads-up:

If you're using the classic terrain as default, remember to rename the 3D folders before installing the update.
Otherwise it'll be messed up....as I've learned.
by Schlonz
Fri Sep 12, 2025 1:00 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 1/144th Scale Miniatures
Replies: 46
Views: 8610

Re: 1/144th Scale Miniatures

Well, the Bradley (L x W x H 6,55 m x 3,28 m x 3,38) is bigger than the 251 (5,8 m x 2,1 m x 1,75 m).
Is the size ratio between the two models realistic? I don't know.

To be sure, take a sliding gauge, measure the models, multiply the measured values by 144 and compare the results with the original ...
by Schlonz
Thu Sep 11, 2025 8:37 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 1/144th Scale Miniatures
Replies: 46
Views: 8610

Re: 1/144th Scale Miniatures

In side by side comparison, the more detailed print of the AGSDGAWD model is noticeable.
Actually, the Bradley is wider and taller (and heavier) than the Panzer IV.
by Schlonz
Mon Sep 08, 2025 9:53 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 1/144th Scale Miniatures
Replies: 46
Views: 8610

Re: 1/144th Scale Miniatures

I'm wearing my reading glasses and work with a magnification lamp.
Otherwise I would hardly see if I'm painting a triplane or a tank. :lol:
by Schlonz
Sat Sep 06, 2025 8:50 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 1/144th Scale Miniatures
Replies: 46
Views: 8610

Re: 1/144th Scale Miniatures

I use superglue/Cyanoacrylate to fix the small parts to the models, usually after cleaning, before priming.
by Schlonz
Fri Sep 05, 2025 6:41 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 1/144th Scale Miniatures
Replies: 46
Views: 8610

Re: 1/144th Scale Miniatures

I'm using a light grey primer, but in the end it's a matter of personal preference.
If you're only going to paint (mostly) green military models, a green primer is a good choice.
by Schlonz
Thu Sep 04, 2025 9:12 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 1/144th Scale Miniatures
Replies: 46
Views: 8610

Re: 1/144th Scale Miniatures

- primer -> spray can
- the paint job -> regular brushes
- I would use the airbrush for applying the clear varnish

You should try washing and drybrushing techniques to add depth and highlights to the models.
by Schlonz
Thu Sep 04, 2025 5:22 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 1/144th Scale Miniatures
Replies: 46
Views: 8610

Re: 1/144th Scale Miniatures

First I clean them with warm water and a dishwashing detergent, after that they are primed (Vallejo spray can) and
painted with acrylics and regular brushes. A final coat of clear varnish won't hurt either.
by Schlonz
Wed Sep 03, 2025 9:41 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 1/144th Scale Miniatures
Replies: 46
Views: 8610

Re: 1/144th Scale Miniatures

Okay, back to the initial topic:

Dutch AFVs from BPM (1/144, resin)

Image

Image
by Schlonz
Tue Sep 02, 2025 10:07 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 1/144th Scale Miniatures
Replies: 46
Views: 8610

Re: 1/144th Scale Miniatures

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing."
Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.

Go to advanced search