Search found 4 matches

by :Username:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:42 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Real Time Company Command is not the future of wargaming
Replies: 90
Views: 3292

RE: Real Time Company Command is not the future of wargaming

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: ravinhood<br/>
<br/>
Lol I feel a long term ban coming soon for <SM sm="00000729.gif">[sm=00000729.gif]</SM>. This Uersname is probably Dorosh as well. Erik? Marc? Can you compare the IP's? Very colorful commentary, but, stoops lower than the levels he claims ...
by :Username:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:17 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Real Time Company Command is not the future of wargaming
Replies: 90
Views: 3292

RE: Real Time Company Command is not the future of wargaming

<r> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Yoozername<br/>
<br/>
Again, I am agreeing with Jason. I have no clue why anyone would think otherwise. I am not saying he tried to roll back a build while playtesting. I am not even saying he was a playtester. So, again, you throw off conversations by putting ...
by :Username:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:04 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Real Time Company Command is not the future of wargaming
Replies: 90
Views: 3292

RE: Real Time Company Command is not the future of wargaming

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Yoozername<br/>
<br/>
Again, I am agreeing with Jason. I have no clue why anyone would think otherwise. I am not saying he tried to roll back a build while playtesting. I am not even saying he was a playtester. So, again, you throw off conversations by putting ...
by :Username:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:02 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Real Time Company Command is not the future of wargaming
Replies: 90
Views: 3292

RE: Real Time Company Command is not the future of wargaming

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Yoozername<br/>
<br/>
I find it so funny that a person can rant about lawsuits in one forum and then chides another person about <I><s>[i]</s>'Like its just a game dude!-its just a forum!'<e>[/i]</e></I> in another<I><s>[i]</s>.<e>[/i]</e></I> <br/>
<br ...

Go to advanced search