Search found 2 matches

by jimwannop
Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:37 pm
Forum: Guns of August 1914 - 1918
Topic: Supply Bug in Contested Hexes?
Replies: 20
Views: 598

RE: Supply Bug in Contested Hexes?

<t> I feel better about what's happening in contested hexes now I know what to expect. The same thing happened in Belgrade but I just didn't notice it (I thought I just misread the screen). Something to go in the FAQ. Do contested hexes only occur in capital cities?<br/>
<br/>
Some observations ...
by jimwannop
Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:06 am
Forum: Guns of August 1914 - 1918
Topic: Supply Bug in Contested Hexes?
Replies: 20
Views: 598

RE: Supply Bug in Contested Hexes?

<t> I've been playing the CP player attacking Paris, with all fortifications destroyed and no defending trenches. For three turns the CP have been firing gas (Green Cross arrived in 1914!) into a contested Paris, attacking with 4 fresh full-strength corps each time and getting Successful combat ...

Go to advanced search