Search found 7 matches

by pbeccas
Wed May 03, 2017 4:25 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich
Topic: Steam
Replies: 3
Views: 757

Steam

Is there any chance this game could be added to Steam for purchase?
Thanks
Paul
by pbeccas
Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:47 am
Forum: Close Combat: Modern Tactics
Topic: Great Game
Replies: 8
Views: 593

RE: Great Game

<t> I agree. CCMT is a great game. <br/>
<br/>
What's the future hold for the CC series? They never got around to a WW2 Pacific game, North Africa, or early war in Europe. Be good to see these theaters make a showing one day. But what would really be cool is a Vietnam version.<br/>
<br/>
Great ...
by pbeccas
Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:44 am
Forum: Close Combat: Modern Tactics
Topic: Victory Locations
Replies: 9
Views: 726

RE: Victory Locations

That patch hit the spot. Makes a big difference knowing the victory locations.

Many thanks guys.

by pbeccas
Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:44 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Steel Panthers and Vista
Replies: 36
Views: 1530

RE: Steel Panthers and Vista

Thanks mate. I will have a look
by pbeccas
Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:43 pm
Forum: Close Combat: Modern Tactics
Topic: Victory Locations
Replies: 9
Views: 726

RE: Victory Locations

Many thanks guys.

I did see that patch but I thought that Matrix would have already added the changes to fresh downloads of the full game.

Cheers

Paul
by pbeccas
Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:54 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Steel Panthers and Vista
Replies: 36
Views: 1530

Steel Panthers and Vista

Hi all

I have only just discovered Matrix do Steel Panthers, my favourite wargame of all time.

Question is, will the game run on MS Vista? Fingers crossed.

Thanks

Paul
by pbeccas
Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:33 pm
Forum: Close Combat: Modern Tactics
Topic: Victory Locations
Replies: 9
Views: 726

Victory Locations

<t> Hi all. I just downloaded Modern Close Combat and I have been enjoying the game. <br/>
<br/>
One drama is Victory locations. They are not displayed on the map like the old CC games. Is there a way I can turn them on?<br/>
<br/>
And apoligies if this has been asked before.<br/>
<br/>
Many ...

Go to advanced search