Search found 3 matches

by Guttersnipe
Thu May 08, 2008 7:11 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Multiplayer / Online Game issue
Replies: 25
Views: 4719

RE: Multiplayer / Online Game issue

Thanks for the reply - any idea about the address to forward in the router? - is it the default gateway or the IP of my machine on the LAN? Cheers!
by Guttersnipe
Thu May 08, 2008 10:00 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Multiplayer / Online Game issue
Replies: 25
Views: 4719

RE: Multiplayer / Online Game issue

<t> Another dumby question - in the roster should I be seeing a list of games publicly hosted on the net or do I have to know the IP address first before I can see anything on the list? Tried looking on Gamespy (my usual last ditch resort to get round my router) and although Close Combat IV is ...
by Guttersnipe
Thu May 08, 2008 9:57 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Multiplayer / Online Game issue
Replies: 25
Views: 4719

RE: Multiplayer / Online Game issue

<t> I'm having the same difficulty - only seeing my internal IP address. When I search for games I get a blank roster, then a text message at the bootom saying 'Searching subnet', then a blank roster & my Internal IP - <br/>
<br/>
I've tried forwarding the ports mentioned above - "CoI Ports to ...

Go to advanced search