Search found 2 matches

by simnettpratt
Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:44 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Old Board Games For Sale
Replies: 21
Views: 1119

RE: Old Board Games For Sale

Hey, how 'bout that! Lived in 224 Ipswich Rd and went to Oxford House school with the Spendloves. Moved from Foel Uchaf farm in S. Wales north of Swansea on the Black Mountain. Now in Dallas, TX.

Hey Dan, send me a PM if you still have the Ambush expansions for sale :)
by simnettpratt
Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:55 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Old Board Games For Sale
Replies: 21
Views: 1119

RE: Old Board Games For Sale

I am also interested in the three Ambush expansions; loved that game in the 80s. I am in Dallas TX; emigrated here from Colchester in 1975. Jim_H, I guess internet etiquette says you have first dibs, though, but I'd sure love them also :)

Go to advanced search