Search found 3 matches

by ALO1
Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:44 pm
Forum: Forge of Freedom - Support
Topic: Error during the game
Replies: 4
Views: 371

RE: Error during the game


Hi

I have 3 GB of Memory

I Have installed it under Windows Vista .. And .....

I runs without a Problem ...

THX for your help

ALO
by ALO1
Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:55 pm
Forum: Forge of Freedom - Support
Topic: Error during the game
Replies: 4
Views: 371

RE: Error during the game

No Sir....

The release Number of the game is 1.12.2

Sorry :)

I forgot . This error occure during the detailed battle
[&:]
by ALO1
Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:35 pm
Forum: Forge of Freedom - Support
Topic: Error during the game
Replies: 4
Views: 371

Error during the game

<t> Hi <br/>
I have a Problem during the Game <br/>
<br/>
Sometimes I become a error Message <br/>
ASSERTION failed<br/>
<br/>
FOFEXE\CIPROJECTS\ACWPLATO\Source\fastgrapccp <br/>
<br/>
expressions -hVB=2<br/>
<br/>
Abort retry Ignore <br/>
<br/>
See the C++ Manual <br/>
<br/>
Then the ...

Go to advanced search