Search found 4 matches

by maedrhos
Thu May 26, 2022 10:59 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: Resupply airbase
Replies: 22
Views: 2352

Re: Resupply airbase

"grrr.... again, these guys just did not appear to have read a book when it came to verifying some of their game data"

Come, on. That's a bit harsh DarkHorse2. It's like criticizing the forest because the bark on one tree is the wrong color. Still, your explanation of the problem explains why I ...
by maedrhos
Wed May 25, 2022 1:49 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: Resupply airbase
Replies: 22
Views: 2352

Re: Resupply airbase

Hi, tyronec. I'm seeing the same thing that some supplies will come with the planes. The airbase supply page will specify which depot the supplies will be drawn from, for example Memel. If there are supplies stored there then some supplies will come with the planes and you can keep resupplying the ...
by maedrhos
Tue May 24, 2022 10:55 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: Resupply airbase
Replies: 22
Views: 2352

Re: Resupply airbase

Thank you. I can see now that the forward bases are pulling supplies out of the stores at Memel. When Memel's stores reach zero nothing else will be pulled to any airbase using Memel as a supply point. The supply detail report at each airbase tells which depot it will draw supplies from. My guess is ...
by maedrhos
Tue May 24, 2022 12:49 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: Resupply airbase
Replies: 22
Views: 2352

Re: Resupply airbase

I know this is an old thread but I've encountered a limit to how much one can resupply forward bases. After six resupplies on turn two, (rebasing fighters and bombers to Riga, Daugvapils, Glubokoe and Jekabpils I can't pull any more suppy for a rebase to Jelgava. Is the use of trucks for resupply ...

Go to advanced search