Search found 4 matches

by Knave
Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:00 pm
Forum: Distant Worlds 1 Series
Topic: Is there, or is there going to be a Strategy Guide?
Replies: 13
Views: 297

RE: Is there, or is there going to be a Strategy Guide?

Man, I had that Strat guide for MoO. Well my dad did...[8|]

I remember reading through that entire thing as a kid. Good stuff.
by Knave
Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:58 pm
Forum: After Action Reports
Topic: A beautifil new ocean to explore.
Replies: 69
Views: 5353

RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore.

<t> Yeah, very nice read!<br/>
<br/>
I'd be interested to see how it continues with the three way civil war!<br/>
<br/>
@2 - my understanding is unless the race you're bombarding is super evil everyone will hate you for it!<br/>
@4 - I think it would be nice if the AI made a distinction between ...
by Knave
Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:21 pm
Forum: Distant Worlds 1 Series
Topic: Crash, bang , wallop!!!!
Replies: 30
Views: 934

RE: Crash, bang , wallop!!!!

I haven't had a CTD yet either. Though I haven't put a LOT of time into the game yet. Are they more frequent after a few years?
by Knave
Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Forum: After Action Reports
Topic: The Zenox Technocracy
Replies: 2
Views: 596

The Zenox Technocracy

<r> <B><s>[b]</s>Prelude:<e>[/b]</e></B> Hi everyone! Bought this game on release and have been tinkering around with a couple games. I figured the best way for me to actually stick with one game would be to write an AAR for it. It's been something I've been wanting to do in general for a while now ...

Go to advanced search