Search found 2 matches

by lusrob
Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:37 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Troop Recruitment
Replies: 3
Views: 128

RE: Troop Recruitment

<t> Thanks guys for the reply, Im playing on a Mac so i have trouble right clicking so perhaps thats why I've missed it and no-one else The second option the troops tab isn't working for me which i find strange because it worked once and never again could i get button, But thanks for answering odd ...
by lusrob
Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:26 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Troop Recruitment
Replies: 3
Views: 128

Troop Recruitment

<t> Hi Guys, Just got the game recently looks fantastic however I've not been able to recruit troops manually, Is anyone able to tell me exactly how they recruit troops, I've only been able to do it once, when i left automation for recruitment on and then switched it off at a planet that was ...

Go to advanced search