Search found 5 matches

by Xangi
Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:33 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Still having that cursor issue
Replies: 3
Views: 311

RE: Still having that cursor issue

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Niaru<br/>
<br/>
Lucky you. Since two patches my game keeps getting this crappy "cursor stuck in the upper left corner" issue.
<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
Oh, I get that too, but mine comes out if my mouse sensitivity is set high enough. Try maxing it out and ...
by Xangi
Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:47 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Still having that cursor issue
Replies: 3
Views: 311

Still having that cursor issue

<t> Well, even with the newest patch and a new mouse, I'm still having a mouse cursor issue. The game mouse CONSTANTLY flickers between the regular windows mouse and the custom ingame cursor, and even jumps around when I'm hovering over a right click menu. Is there ANY way to disable the custom ...
by Xangi
Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:43 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Mouse Cursor Issues - Leg/RotS/DW
Replies: 12
Views: 216

RE: Mouse Cursor Issues - Leg/RotS/DW

Sorry for the necro, but I'm having this issue as well. I've tried messing with my settings and nothing works. I'm running Win7 64 bit and I'm using a Microsoft Sidewinder X5 mouse. Is there some way I can just disable the ingame cursors or something?
by Xangi
Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:55 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Losing money while income is positive.
Replies: 4
Views: 517

RE: Losing money while income is positive.

<r> Alright, I made a new Save, and the issue is still happening.I'm trying to figure out how to upload to these forums right now, but until I figure it out, (or in case I don't) here's a mediafire link. <br/>
<br/>
<URL url="http://www.mediafire.com/file/3acl4x5h77l6q8e/Losing%20money.dwg"><LINK ...
by Xangi
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:00 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Losing money while income is positive.
Replies: 4
Views: 517

Losing money while income is positive.

<t> Ok, this has been getting me really angry lately. WHY do I lose money (up to 20000 sometimes) at random intervals for no reason? I have everything set to manual or suggest. Oh, and whenever I answer a suggestion, no matter what I say, I lose money. For example, the military advisor suggests I ...

Go to advanced search