Search found 25 matches

by CB60
Fri Aug 28, 2026 12:55 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What music are you listening to now?
Replies: 6495
Views: 243793

Re: What music are you listening to now?


Many, many versions of this 200-year old classic. This Irish group, does it far above & appears just to be a practice.

What made me look this up, had recently heard it locally. Remembered it as a kid.

"Babylon Is Fallen"

https://youtu.be/QABA9Bxxj_8?si=iUA-Y2Ar99GrFptF


Same group, same ...
by CB60
Thu Aug 15, 2024 5:10 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What games are you playing?
Replies: 196
Views: 40694

Re: What games are you playing?

Slay the Spire is my not so casual go to. Addictive.
by CB60
Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:35 pm
Forum: Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix
Topic: Shadow Empire - Subcultures update v1.25e out now
Replies: 2
Views: 28893

Re: Shadow Empire - Subcultures update v1.25e out now

Great, will it be out for GOG soon? Thanks!
by CB60
Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:42 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: How to get Beta patches for Shadow Empires on GOG?
Replies: 4
Views: 928

Re: How to get Beta patches for Shadow Empires on GOG?

Ditto, I shouldn't be penalized for buying something legitimately on Gog.
by CB60
Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:10 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided
Topic: Gary Grigsby’s World at War: A World Divided - Free update
Replies: 30
Views: 10869

Re: Gary Grigsby’s World at War: A World Divided - Free update

Hi,
Made the mistake of deleting my old folder because I couldn't figure out how to uninstall. When downloading the full game with the latest version it asks me to uninstall but pressing the button doesn't do anything. Thanks!
by CB60
Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:18 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What game are you playing now?
Replies: 88
Views: 5059

RE: What game are you playing now?

I think about playing a lot of games....then I fire up Slay the Spire again.
by CB60
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:31 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Junk thread-pls ignore
Replies: 58
Views: 2322

RE: Junk thread-pls ignore

I rarely if ever post on this forum. So it only stands to reason that I would not, under any circumstances, post in this thread as it has been clearly stated that any and all contents herein must be disregarded.
by CB60
Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:33 pm
Forum: Pike & Shot Series
Topic: This game is freaking amazing
Replies: 19
Views: 3562

RE: This game is freaking amazing

Wait, you actually managed to beat the first scenario of the Italian Wars? Dang, that's the one I just can't crack.

But yeah, this is a great game, very satisfying as each battle presents you with a different tactical challenge.
by CB60
Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:22 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Error code 207 - There is a problem with your serial number
Replies: 11
Views: 3200

RE: Error code 207 - There is a problem with your serial number

Ah...steam problem. It cleared up, thanks.
by CB60
Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:17 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Error code 207 - There is a problem with your serial number
Replies: 11
Views: 3200

RE: Error code 207 - There is a problem with your serial number

Hi, all of a sudden steam isn't accepting my serial number...error code 407 I believe. Hasn't happened before. I'm playing online.
by CB60
Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:30 pm
Forum: Commander - The Great War
Topic: Combat prognosis broken !?
Replies: 10
Views: 556

RE: Combat prognosis broken !?

Too many bugs, glitches, etc. Silly naval combat system. Shoddy work on the developers' part.
by CB60
Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:07 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: OT: Women's World Cup 2015
Replies: 34
Views: 1782

RE: OT: Women's World Cup 2015

Way to go! But you know what sucks? FIFA made the women play all their games on astroturf! Imagine going full out, slipping, and just burning the hell out of your legs.
by CB60
Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:56 pm
Forum: Revolution Under Siege Gold
Topic: Coupon & Serial Issues
Replies: 15
Views: 7969

RE: Coupon & Serial Issues

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: VPaulus<br/>
<br/>

<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: CB60<br/>
<br/>
My serial number went through but Bluesnap doesn't seem to want to accept my Paypal payment, though Paypal has authorized it. Might be because I've changed my e-mail for here, and for Paypal ...
by CB60
Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:22 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Other Games.
Replies: 14
Views: 537

RE: Other Games.

<t> Shadowrun Dragonfall - directors cut: a tactical turn based RPG. Takes place in an anarchist neighborhood in Berlin in a future dominated by multinational corporations ...and dragons. A cross between fantasy and sci-fi...and beautifully written. I've played through it twice, and I am not a ...
by CB60
Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:12 pm
Forum: Revolution Under Siege Gold
Topic: Coupon & Serial Issues
Replies: 15
Views: 7969

RE: Coupon & Serial Issues

My serial number went through but Bluesnap doesn't seem to want to accept my Paypal payment, though Paypal has authorized it. Might be because I've changed my e-mail for here, and for Paypal. I've contacted them but haven't received a reply yet.
by CB60
Sun May 10, 2015 6:16 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Who are your favorite Youtubers?
Replies: 50
Views: 1967

RE: Who are your favorite Youtubers?

If you like Civ 5, try Marbozir.
by CB60
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:48 am
Forum: Commander - The Great War
Topic: Thoughts on 1.60 beta patch
Replies: 207
Views: 10141

RE: Thoughts on 1.60 beta patch

Worriesome..since I'm playing this on a laptop. But so far this game rocks: 'Blood and Iron" meets 'beer and pretzels'!
by CB60
Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:01 pm
Forum: Panzer Command: Ostfront
Topic: About AI
Replies: 3
Views: 382

RE: About AI

That would explain the Soviet 'anti-tank gun rush' in the last scenario I played as the Germans in a random campaign. The AI is obviously weaker as the attacker in an unscripted scenario, but that's true of most games.
by CB60
Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:48 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided
Topic: Still the best Axis and Allies alternative ever made
Replies: 9
Views: 1032

RE: Still the best Axis and Allies alternative ever made

I'm glad I picked it up. Someone needs to make a decent 'Lets Play' on youtube. Can't hurt anyway.
by CB60
Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:43 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Can't get resolution change to work
Replies: 5
Views: 1053

RE: Can't get resolution change to work

Try going to preferences, clicking full screen, then mousing over to your desktop and setting your resolution to the games default. Now close the game immediately and restart. Should work, did for me and I have a 64 bit Win7 system. Unfortunately, the videos don't play, but ah well.

Go to advanced search