Search found 7 matches

by Nightghost107
Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:10 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Very strange audio bug
Replies: 11
Views: 344

RE: Very strange audio bug

<t> Well darn. Thought it had been fixed but it happened again today all the sounds just cut out except for beeping and ship or space station related sounds. It's so weird. At least it's not gamebreaking all I have to do is close out and start up again. Still annoying though. Any ideas guys?[&:]</t>
by Nightghost107
Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:04 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Very strange audio bug
Replies: 11
Views: 344

RE: Very strange audio bug

Thanks for the reply I added it to my previous post you can check it out there thanks!
by Nightghost107
Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:20 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Very strange audio bug
Replies: 11
Views: 344

RE: Very strange audio bug

I have the dxdiag it should be attached to this thread. Thanks for your help and I hope someone can make some sense out of it.
by Nightghost107
Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:20 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Very strange audio bug
Replies: 11
Views: 344

RE: Very strange audio bug

<t> Just tried playing on the new version and it still did the same thing. This is so frustrating I love this game and forked over 80 dollars for it. And I cant even play with sound. I really want some help resolving this issue please respond if you are reading this and have any idea what the ...
by Nightghost107
Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:39 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Very strange audio bug
Replies: 11
Views: 344

RE: Very strange audio bug

<t> I'm playing the game on a desktop. It has good ram but the video card is not that strong but distant worlds isn't a graphically intensive game. I'm pretty sure my drivers are up to date and I'm sorry but I have no clue how to find or post a DxDiag file for you or I would instantly because I love ...
by Nightghost107
Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:47 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Very strange audio bug
Replies: 11
Views: 344

RE: Very strange audio bug

No but I will try that and let you know what happens thanks for the reply!
by Nightghost107
Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:57 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Very strange audio bug
Replies: 11
Views: 344

Very strange audio bug

<t> It's very difficult to have a save or screenshot of this bug due to the fact that it has to do with the audio. It's nothing gamebreaking but after playing the game for about five to ten minutes the sounds will suddenly stop if I were to click on a tab like the research tap no beeping sound would ...

Go to advanced search