Search found 5 matches

by turbine69
Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:08 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Newbie - Display Error - Please Help!!!
Replies: 7
Views: 160

RE: Newbie - Display Error - Please Help!!! AGAIN

Thanks Icemania, it is a lovely flag! haha
by turbine69
Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:07 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Newbie - Display Error - Please Help!!!
Replies: 7
Views: 160

RE: Newbie - Display Error - Please Help!!!

<t> Hi All,<br/>
<br/>
Havent been on here for a while.<br/>
<br/>
I have got the same error as above. I tried that link you posted Darkspire, it did work, well sort of work that I could have a go of the game, but now it does not do anything. Every setting I try, the galactopedia, intro screen ...
by turbine69
Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:05 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Newbie - Display Error - Please Help!!!
Replies: 7
Views: 160

RE: Newbie - Display Error - Please Help!!! AGAIN

<t> Hi All,<br/>
<br/>
Havent been on here for a while.<br/>
<br/>
I have got the same error as above. I tried that link you posted Darkspire, it did work, well sort of work that I could have a go of the game, but now it does not do anything. Every setting I try, the galactopedia, intro screen ...
by turbine69
Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:22 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Newbie - Display Error - Please Help!!!
Replies: 7
Views: 160

RE: Newbie - Display Error - Please Help!!!

Hi Darkspire, thank you for getting back to me so quickly! Had a feeling you would be the first to reply...

Yeah had a play around it, think it has worked!

Now to try and figure out this game...

Cheers!


by turbine69
Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:08 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Newbie - Display Error - Please Help!!!
Replies: 7
Views: 160

Newbie - Display Error - Please Help!!!

<t> Hi All,<br/>
<br/>
Newbie first post, so hope im doing this right...<br/>
<br/>
My system - i7 3770 3.40GHZ 16GB 64-BIT WINDOWS 8.1 (Just spoilt myself for Boxing Day)<br/>
<br/>
Been stalking / reading this forum for the past few months in anticipation for purchasing this game. Finally ...

Go to advanced search