Search found 3 matches

by Gabberkooij
Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:08 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: unable to play as user
Replies: 4
Views: 192

RE: unable to play as user

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: CyclopsSlayer<br/>
<br/>
Hmm. I used to do this while running other apps under Vista so it might work under Win7 the same. Currently I am the sole user so use Admin by default.<br/>
<br/>
1. Set an Admin password (I assume you already have)<br/>
2. Under the ...
by Gabberkooij
Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:31 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Newbie - Display Error - Please Help!!!
Replies: 7
Views: 152

RE: Newbie - Display Error - Please Help!!! AGAIN

<t> I've the exact same problem as the topic starter. I've now remaoved the remark characters from the startup.ini and using the 1024x768 it is working in a small window. But as soon as I set it to a bigger value some dialog windows will be too much to the right.<br/>
<br/>
It is almost if the ...
by Gabberkooij
Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:27 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: unable to play as user
Replies: 4
Views: 192

RE: unable to play as user

I've bought this game for my 11 years old son who saw some videos and wants to play it. Bu ut I do not want to give him admin rights on his system. Is there no way around this?

Martijn

Go to advanced search