Search found 7 matches

by gimp36
Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:02 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Slow game play
Replies: 28
Views: 820

RE: Slow game play

Ok I finially got it to work. I downloaded that beta patch and now it works just fine. The only thing wrong now it is not full screen. There is no lag when I play now. If you have windows 8 I would download the patch.

Thanks to everyone who helped me.
by gimp36
Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:42 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Slow game play
Replies: 28
Views: 820

RE: Slow game play

I tried to minimize it under shortcut and now the game crashes when it starts up.
by gimp36
Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:20 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Slow game play
Replies: 28
Views: 820

RE: Slow game play

Ok I got that to stick in the target and I retried the game. land and naval units move a little faster but when going thru air units at a base or moving around the map there still about a 4 second delay. I left the start in box a lone. I changed compatibility to windows 7.
by gimp36
Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:58 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Slow game play
Replies: 28
Views: 820

RE: Slow game play

thanks Gaspote I tried that under short cut the target and it keeps telling me that target box is not valid when I try and apply it.
by gimp36
Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:51 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Slow game play
Replies: 28
Views: 820

RE: Slow game play

can someone just copy and paste an example of what it should look like under properties then shortcut or I'm putting it in the wrong spot?
by gimp36
Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:34 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Slow game play
Replies: 28
Views: 820

RE: Slow game play

<t> I read the performance examples. I have windows 8 with intel core i7. I right clicked the desktop icon went to properties then short cut. then under target and the start in areas added -cpu2 –multiaudio –dd_sw and it kept giving me target box is not valid. It looked like this when I was done.<br ...
by gimp36
Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:50 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Slow game play
Replies: 28
Views: 820

Slow game play

<t> I just purchased this game last weekend I have it downloaded to my home computer and my lab top which both have windows 8. I've downloaded it 3 different times with the patches and I still have major 5 sec lag time when ever I try to scroll around the map. Its even worse when I go to any given ...

Go to advanced search