Search found 4 matches

by The_Draf
Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:12 am
Forum: Distant Worlds 1 Series
Topic: Governments
Replies: 11
Views: 792

RE: Governments

I have been looking into doing some modding. Is there any way to change other attributes for a government then those in the governments.txt file?
by The_Draf
Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:03 am
Forum: Distant Worlds 1 Series
Topic: Governments
Replies: 11
Views: 792

Governments

<t> Hello<br/>
<br/>
Is it just me or does these governments seem much weaker then the others: <br/>
Despotism, Feudalism, Monarchy, Military Dictatorship, Republic <br/>
<br/>
I just cant bring myself to pick them over the others. Especially with a pre warp start when growth and expansion is ...
by The_Draf
Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:47 am
Forum: Distant Worlds 1 Series
Topic: The War Machine
Replies: 6
Views: 453

RE: The War Machine

<t> Founding and guarding new colonies are usual very expensive. I my current game I am playing as Quameno. I use five troops per planet and five ships. Troops cost 1k per unit and the ships around 4k. That is 25k per colony, which is a lot for a race as strapped for cash as the Quameno. Probably ...
by The_Draf
Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:29 am
Forum: Distant Worlds 1 Series
Topic: Construction ship wont complete base
Replies: 5
Views: 179

Construction ship wont complete base

<t> Hi<br/>
<br/>
So my construction ship fled while building a defence base above a colony. It recived some damage to armour but nothing else. Now I can not resume the construction of the base with any construction ship. It does not show the repair icon or any option to finish construction ...

Go to advanced search