Search found 9 matches

by LilDominus
Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:34 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game fails to launch
Replies: 27
Views: 4524

RE: Game fails to launch

<t> Adding headphones/speakers didn't work.<br/>
<br/>
What DID work was rolling back my system to Windows 8, installing the game, successfully running it, and THEN installing Windows 8.1 - tested this on my laptop, and it worked there too.<br/>
<br/>
And btw, the game is totally worth the ...
by LilDominus
Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:03 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game fails to launch
Replies: 27
Views: 4524

RE: Game fails to launch

Removed headphones/speakers (to include disconnecting soundcard) with no luck. I also tried installing/running on my laptop that has a fresh Windows 8 install with updates to 8.1, and am having the same problem.
by LilDominus
Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:25 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game fails to launch
Replies: 27
Views: 4524

RE: Game fails to launch

Admin account, have tried installing in multiple locations on C as well as a partition, and have even redownloaded the installer - no luck.
by LilDominus
Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:44 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game fails to launch
Replies: 27
Views: 4524

RE: Game fails to launch

I am as well.
by LilDominus
Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:01 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game fails to launch
Replies: 27
Views: 4524

RE: Game fails to launch

No luck - file checker came back with one mismashed hash, so I replaced it with a version from another PC, and now it says I'm good, but game still doesn't run...
by LilDominus
Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:31 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game fails to launch
Replies: 27
Views: 4524

RE: Game fails to launch

I'll give that a try now, and see what comes of it.

The installer I got from Matrix Games never prompted for drx9, or anything else.
by LilDominus
Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:37 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game fails to launch
Replies: 27
Views: 4524

RE: Game fails to launch

And screenshot.
by LilDominus
Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:36 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game fails to launch
Replies: 27
Views: 4524

RE: Game fails to launch

Attached dxdiag.
by LilDominus
Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:51 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game fails to launch
Replies: 27
Views: 4524

Game fails to launch

Whenever I attempt to launch the game from the autorun launcher, nothing happens... doesn't matter if I run as admin or not.

Also, if I attempt to launch the game directly, it just gives me a memory error and closes immediately.

Windows 8, AMD GPU, 12 Gigs of ram.

Go to advanced search