Search found 4 matches

by HorgeTheFlier
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:21 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Event activation via script
Replies: 6
Views: 399

RE: Event activation via script

Sorry my English, I try to explain myself better.
I would like to know only the command string to make a certain event trigger.
by HorgeTheFlier
Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:25 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Event activation via script
Replies: 6
Views: 399

RE: Event activation via script

ORIGINAL: Randomizer

Why not use the "Unit is Destroyed" trigger function?

-C

yes I used it, but then how do I activate with an action an event that at the beginning of the scenario is deactivated?
by HorgeTheFlier
Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:35 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Event activation via script
Replies: 6
Views: 399

Event activation via script

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble with an event trigger script.

I would like an action to trigger an event upon the death of a specific unit, how can I do it via LUA?

Thanks in advance.
by HorgeTheFlier
Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:37 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Command v1.05 / Wargame Of The Year edition
Replies: 26
Views: 1431

RE: Command patch 1.05

Thanks for your great work! :)

Go to advanced search