Search found 3 matches

by McHendrik
Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:24 am
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Problem with Bingo Fuel
Replies: 4
Views: 682

RE: Problem with Bingo Fuel

<r> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Casinn<br/>
<br/>
You can override it, unassign (U key) it from mission and manually order it to do what you want. It will tell you in the log that you are nuts or something to that effect. heh
<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
Ahhh... thank you. Not sure why I ...
by McHendrik
Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:26 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Problem with Bingo Fuel
Replies: 4
Views: 682

RE: Problem with Bingo Fuel

<t> Ahh... I looked it up and you are quite right about BINGO/JOKER. <br/>
<br/>
I spent some time with the numbers for a few planes and figured out my mistake. I was misreading the fuel status. The "reserve" amount (and total/etc.) are being correctly calculated, so far as I can tell. I just didn ...
by McHendrik
Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:10 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Problem with Bingo Fuel
Replies: 4
Views: 682

Problem with Bingo Fuel

<t> I may be misunderstanding Bingo fuel, so I am not calling this a 'bug' for now.<br/>
<br/>
If "Bingo" means the plane has fuel to get to base, and a reserve, then I think there's a bug. I've had planes crash when there is 311kg of "reserve" fuel on board. I thought that if a plane was totally ...

Go to advanced search