Search found 2 matches

by mariogigio
Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:12 am
Forum: John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support
Topic: Are you having Campaign Problems?
Replies: 149
Views: 18554

RE: Are you having Campaign Problems?

<t> ... but i'm playing in german Afrikacorps and non in British Army!<br/>
Moreover, the problem arises when promoting from Regiment Leader to Division (or Brigade, maybe) Leader.<br/>
Wuold you mean that when playing (withe the exception of British) starting from Batallion the maximum I could ...
by mariogigio
Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:44 am
Forum: John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support
Topic: Are you having Campaign Problems?
Replies: 149
Views: 18554

RE: Are you having Campaign Problems?

<t> Hi. I'm experiencing troubles with Western front Afrikacorps. I've been promoted to German Division Commander (5 light division) but the mission didn't start.<br/>
<br/>
Ad alert box appears stating WEST FRONT.EXE [ERROR ID 1000] UNITALLOCATOR .CPP, LINE 949, CUNITALLOCATOR: BUILD FORCE ...

Go to advanced search