Search found 15 matches

by perrisloquis
Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:17 am
Forum: Design and Modding
Topic: DW Universe Compatible Mod List
Replies: 40
Views: 5404

RE: DW Universe compatible mod list

<r> I don't know if this thread is still active, but I made a visual overhaul compilation guaranteed to work with DW: Universe:<br/>
<br/>
<URL url="http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3870395"><LINK_TEXT text="tm.asp?m=3870395">http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3870395</LINK_TEXT ...
by perrisloquis
Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:15 am
Forum: Design and Modding
Topic: VERSION 2.0 RELEASED! Star Trek The Picard Era mod for DW:Universe
Replies: 424
Views: 63955

RE: VERSION 2.0 RELEASED! Star Trek The Picard Era mod for DW:Universe

<r> ehsumrell1. I'm finally able to post links. Check the visual overhaul here:<br/>
<br/>
<URL url="http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3870395&mpage=1&key=&#3870395"><LINK_TEXT text="tm.asp?m=3870395&mpage=1&key=&#3870395">http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3870395&mpage=1&key ...
by perrisloquis
Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:13 am
Forum: Design and Modding
Topic: Visual Overhaul for DW: Universe - Vanilla, Extended, & Star Trek
Replies: 9
Views: 3125

RE: Visual Overhaul for DW: Universe - Vanilla, Extended, & Star Trek

Ok! I'm finally now a citizen of the forum. Links and images have been added to the original post! [:D]
by perrisloquis
Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:16 pm
Forum: Design and Modding
Topic: New Ship Symbols
Replies: 13
Views: 1170

RE: New Ship Symbols

pretty cool!
by perrisloquis
Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:29 pm
Forum: Design and Modding
Topic: Visual Overhaul for DW: Universe - Vanilla, Extended, & Star Trek
Replies: 9
Views: 3125

RE: Visual Overhaul for DW: Universe - Vanilla, Extended, & Star Trek

Ok! now I inculded my personal favorite combination of planets, ruins, maps, facilities, stars, etc. For beautification purposes only. Also, there is a link just to DAS chrome for star trek in case this is all that is wanted or needed.
by perrisloquis
Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:16 am
Forum: Design and Modding
Topic: Visual Overhaul for DW: Universe - Vanilla, Extended, & Star Trek
Replies: 9
Views: 3125

RE: Visual Overhaul for DW: Universe - Vanilla, Extended, & Star Trek

Great! let me know what you think. I know about the 7 days. At least the countdown starts today and not tomorrow
by perrisloquis
Sun May 31, 2015 5:22 am
Forum: Design and Modding
Topic: VERSION 2.0 RELEASED! Star Trek The Picard Era mod for DW:Universe
Replies: 424
Views: 63955

RE: VERSION 2.0 RELEASED! Star Trek The Picard Era mod for DW:Universe

ehsumrell, I sent you a couple of PMs, but they don't appear in my sent folder. I just wanted to make sure you got them. In the meantime, I have created the thread with the mod I told you about. If you didn't get my PMs, please check it out there and tell me if it meets your standards.
by perrisloquis
Sun May 31, 2015 5:15 am
Forum: Design and Modding
Topic: VERSION 2.0 RELEASED! Star Trek The Picard Era mod for DW:Universe
Replies: 424
Views: 63955

RE: VERSION 2.0 RELEASED! Star Trek The Picard Era mod for DW:Universe

Thank you so much Japhet. I will take a look at them!


by perrisloquis
Sun May 31, 2015 3:30 am
Forum: Design and Modding
Topic: Visual Overhaul for DW: Universe - Vanilla, Extended, & Star Trek
Replies: 9
Views: 3125

Visual Overhaul for DW: Universe - Vanilla, Extended, & Star Trek

<r> NOTE: If you are only looking for DAS CHROME for Star Trek Picard era, look further below.<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
---------<br/>
<br/>
Did you recently buy DW: Universe and are you uncertain if all those awesome visual mods are compatible with your game because their last update was done before ...
by perrisloquis
Fri May 29, 2015 10:00 pm
Forum: Design and Modding
Topic: VERSION 2.0 RELEASED! Star Trek The Picard Era mod for DW:Universe
Replies: 424
Views: 63955

RE: VERSION 2.0 RELEASED! Star Trek The Picard Era mod for DW:Universe

<t> Hey guys. I'm almost done with the visual overhaul mod and I wanted to ask you a couple of questions. <br/>
<br/>
1. I'm also doing a visual overhaul mod for vanilla and extended and you have some ship families that are very beautiful and don't seem to be star trek canon. I was wondering if I ...
by perrisloquis
Mon May 25, 2015 9:23 pm
Forum: Design and Modding
Topic: VERSION 2.0 RELEASED! Star Trek The Picard Era mod for DW:Universe
Replies: 424
Views: 63955

RE: VERSION 2.0 RELEASED! Star Trek The Picard Era mod for DW:Universe

<t> Ok! I got permission from Das to post his Chrome mod for Star Trek in the forums. I'm thinking about making a visual overhaul package including GEM and Sirian modules, but making sure is 100% compatible with DW:Universe and posting it in a different thread. I wanted to ask you. Did you guys ...
by perrisloquis
Mon May 25, 2015 1:01 pm
Forum: Design and Modding
Topic: VERSION 2.0 RELEASED! Star Trek The Picard Era mod for DW:Universe
Replies: 424
Views: 63955

RE: VERSION 2.0 RELEASED! Star Trek The Picard Era mod for DW:Universe

Thank you so much! I can confirm that it's 100% compatible. Why don't you link to it in the original post? I'm sure people will be very happy to have the option to use it and be able to find it easily!
by perrisloquis
Mon May 25, 2015 3:01 am
Forum: Design and Modding
Topic: VERSION 2.0 RELEASED! Star Trek The Picard Era mod for DW:Universe
Replies: 424
Views: 63955

RE: VERSION 2.0 RELEASED! Star Trek The Picard Era mod for DW:Universe

Hey Guys! Thank you very much for making such an amazing mod! I have a very quick question. I cannot for the life of me find Das's Chrome mod for Star Trek. Did he ever post it?

Go to advanced search