Search found 6 matches

by sirhurl
Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:14 pm
Forum: Scourge of War: Waterloo
Topic: Anyone hear march music?
Replies: 20
Views: 922

RE: Anyone hear march music?

I played a lot of war games and believe me: Nothing can shock me... ;-)
by sirhurl
Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:40 pm
Forum: Scourge of War: Waterloo
Topic: Anyone hear march music?
Replies: 20
Views: 922

RE: Anyone hear march music?

Ah.... i thought a "bugle call" was a different word for shouting commands from the officers. I am german.. sorry. ;-)

So.. no chance hearing shouting officers on the battlefield?
by sirhurl
Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:35 pm
Forum: Scourge of War: Waterloo
Topic: Anyone hear march music?
Replies: 20
Views: 922

RE: Anyone hear march music?

Do we have any ETA for "nation-specific bugle calls" and music? Days, weeks, month, years, turtle life time?
by sirhurl
Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:32 pm
Forum: Scourge of War: Waterloo
Topic: Anyone hear march music?
Replies: 20
Views: 922

RE: Anyone hear march music?

I hope somebody will make a MOD with Officers shouting commands after they get their orders. Or a Mod with music...not only for marching :-)
by sirhurl
Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:07 am
Forum: Scourge of War: Waterloo
Topic: Anyone hear march music?
Replies: 20
Views: 922

RE: Anyone hear march music?

Ah..thx for the info. :-)
by sirhurl
Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:01 am
Forum: Scourge of War: Waterloo
Topic: Anyone hear march music?
Replies: 20
Views: 922

Anyone hear march music?

I hear no march music when my units get the street marching order. I turned on the march music in the options. Anyone has the same problem?

Go to advanced search