Search found 14 matches

by tmammela
Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:47 am
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: COMMAND v1.08 RELEASE CANDIDATE THREAD (CURRENT: RC8 - B678.17 [FINAL?])
Replies: 162
Views: 13086

RE: COMMAND v1.08 RELEASE CANDIDATE THREAD

ORIGINAL: deepdive

1+

2+

Player should do the decisions, whether it is a weird one or not. Game engine then calculates, what results from that decision.
by tmammela
Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:15 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED B678.14] ASW Aircraft still having trouble lining up on target
Replies: 6
Views: 183

RE: [1.08RC4] ASW Aircraft still having trouble lining up on target

<t> I'm not a dev but tested this save anyway.<br/>
<br/>
I got same results, not sure if it is as intended or not? The aircraft circled about three times and then made a successful torpedo drop. Seems a bit strange, to spend 5 minutes 4 kilometers away from the target before attacking, one would ...
by tmammela
Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:18 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED AGAIN B678.14] ASW Aircraft unable to line up on target
Replies: 10
Views: 287

RE: [1.08RC2] ASW Aircraft unable to line up on target

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Sunburn<br/>

<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: tmammela<br/>
I have done more tests, I believe this has not been fixed yet. Is anyone else unable to make ASW aircarft do anything useful after finding a contact?
<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
This report is not ...
by tmammela
Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:27 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED AGAIN B678.14] ASW Aircraft unable to line up on target
Replies: 10
Views: 287

RE: [1.08RC2] ASW Aircraft unable to line up on target

I have done more tests, I believe this has not been fixed yet. Is anyone else unable to make ASW aircarft do anything useful after finding a contact?
by tmammela
Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:44 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Any good?
Replies: 13
Views: 463

RE: Any good?

This is very good, still some bugs but is updated regularly and has already come long way from the 1.00. Get it!
by tmammela
Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:41 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED AGAIN B678.14] ASW Aircraft unable to line up on target
Replies: 10
Views: 287

RE: [1.08RC2] ASW Aircraft unable to line up on target

Also if they are able to line up after long time of looping, they still dont use weapons. Something is off still.
by tmammela
Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:48 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: COMMAND v1.08 RELEASE CANDIDATE THREAD (CURRENT: RC8 - B678.17 [FINAL?])
Replies: 162
Views: 13086

RE: COMMAND v1.08 RELEASE CANDIDATE THREAD

<t> Hmmh, I have been testing how the ASW aircraft work with this patch and I'm not entirely sure that they are fixed. First time after I installed this patch, they prosecuted a submarine very well indeed, but after that they were back to the old behaviour of endlessly looping around a contact. I ...
by tmammela
Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:44 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: ASW aircraft always drop all active buoys
Replies: 2
Views: 87

RE: ASW aircraft always drop all active buoys

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: emsoy<br/>
<br/>
Yeah we'd like to add expanded sonobuoy logics incl the ability so select different types of sonobuoy patterns such as lines and nets [8D]
<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
Okay cool, nice to know that maybe you will do that in the future. [&o ...
by tmammela
Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:26 am
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Message log concerns
Replies: 28
Views: 553

RE: Message log concerns

ORIGINAL: thewood1

Pg 35 in the manual

Did you even read my post? You are not talking about the same thing.
by tmammela
Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:22 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: ASW aircraft always drop all active buoys
Replies: 2
Views: 87

ASW aircraft always drop all active buoys

<t> In all the missions where I need to assign aircraft to ASW patrol mission, they instantly drop all their active buoys and after that start consuming the passive ones. Is this really how it's supposed to be? My understanding is that, active buoys should be used only after a contact has been found ...
by tmammela
Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:51 am
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Message log concerns
Replies: 28
Views: 553

RE: Message log concerns

ORIGINAL: thewood1

Isn't that currently possible? How many more options do you want it have? There what; 20-30 options now.

Please show me, where I can find this setting? I can only turn logs on or off.
by tmammela
Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:52 am
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Cold War NATO/Soviet ASW tactics
Replies: 9
Views: 384

RE: Cold War NATO/Soviet ASW tactics

<t> It is quite easy to get a message sent to a sub. It is done with very low frequency pulse, that tells a sub to come to a depth from where it can receive and send HF data (towed antenna wire or antenna mast). Thus it's not entirely unrealistic that you can immediately tell a sub to do something ...
by tmammela
Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:44 am
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Message log concerns
Replies: 28
Views: 553

RE: Message log concerns

<t> Most of the log information is very nice, I like being able to see how the weapon calculations are made. The problem is, that sometimes it gives away too much information. I would suggest two (three settings): cheat log (show all information), realistic log (don't show information you should not ...
by tmammela
Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:14 am
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: COMMAND v1.08 RELEASE CANDIDATE THREAD (CURRENT: RC8 - B678.17 [FINAL?])
Replies: 162
Views: 13086

RE: COMMAND v1.08 RELEASE CANDIDATE THREAD

Great update, I lost my mind yesterday when my ASW aircraft didn't engage an enemy sub, just circled over it for hours. It seems that it has been fixed, altough I haven't tried this myself yet. Will this work with Steam version and when do you expect to release the official 1.08 trough Steam?

Go to advanced search