Search found 2 matches

by Zypher
Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:18 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Saving takes forever
Replies: 4
Views: 379

RE: Saving takes forever

<t> The galaxy is quite old, I've pushed through the save times and managed to beat down the shakuri. and its a 15x15 map. I don't remember what I set the star systems at.<br/>
<br/>
Is there a way to turn off autosave? It will probably come back and bite me in the ass, but it's got to the point ...
by Zypher
Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:59 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Saving takes forever
Replies: 4
Views: 379

Saving takes forever

<t> So I've been playing for a while now, and the game was running quite smoothly for most of the game. However as I got further into the game it began to slow down, which is expected and happens in all games as the unit count goes up.<br/>
<br/>
But I've been staring at the saving the galaxy" for ...

Go to advanced search