Search found 5 matches

by ACEMS
Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:53 pm
Forum: Armored Brigade
Topic: Free Version?
Replies: 24
Views: 1820

RE: Free Version?

Close Combat : PitF, for example
by ACEMS
Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:07 am
Forum: Armored Brigade
Topic: Free Version?
Replies: 24
Views: 1820

RE: Free Version?

It's when an interesting game like Armored Brigade might become a nice looking teddybear.
by ACEMS
Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:34 pm
Forum: Armored Brigade
Topic: Free Version?
Replies: 24
Views: 1820

RE: Free Version?

JW, I have mentioned about Shrapnel Games regarding map size, not competition.

I am looking forward to Armored Brigade too, but I hope that the final product won't be "matrix-ized"
by ACEMS
Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:44 am
Forum: Armored Brigade
Topic: Free Version?
Replies: 24
Views: 1820

RE: Free Version?

<t> "Huge maps, based on real terrain. The maximum battle size is about 15x15 kilometers".<br/>
15x15 is Huge ? check out BCT/ATF and you will see huge maps with lowest level unit is a single team/vehicle<br/>
<br/>
Based on the description I assume that you are trying to compete with battlefront ...
by ACEMS
Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:21 am
Forum: Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985
Topic: About Campaign Series franchise.
Replies: 17
Views: 1021

RE: About Campaign Series franchise.

Jason, tis titles will be CSME addons or a separate products ??

Go to advanced search