Search found 4 matches

by mgoldman
Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:09 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Cannot Load Troops
Replies: 26
Views: 1405

RE: Cannot Load Troops

How can you tell if troops are restricted?

Restricted in what way, for how long???????

Mark
by mgoldman
Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:06 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Cannot Load Troops
Replies: 26
Views: 1405

RE: Cannot Load Troops

<t> Not sure what screen shot I should send.<br/>
<br/>
Has anyone tried doing what I said, to see if they have the same problem? That way we will know if I have a defective copy, or it is part of the game.<br/>
<br/>
As an experimental scientist, I like to see if I can reproduce the problem:<br ...
by mgoldman
Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:07 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Cannot Load Troops
Replies: 26
Views: 1405

RE: Cannot Load Troops

<t> This all relates to the Guadalcanal scenario.<br/>
At the beginning of the game, go to Brisbane, do "Form New TF". Make 2 task <br/>
forces one for transport, one for amphibious. Make sure the ships in them <br/>
have troop capacity.<br/>
Then go to several of the ground forces and change ...
by mgoldman
Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:39 am
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Cannot Load Troops
Replies: 26
Views: 1405

Cannot Load Troops

<t> Recently purchased the game.<br/>
<br/>
Started playing Guadacanal.<br/>
<br/>
Cannot load troops onto transports. Have tried combinations of combat and strategic move -- and transport and amphibious.<br/>
Tried docked and not docked.<br/>
At the most it gives me a list of planes to load ...

Go to advanced search