Search found 4 matches

by lienleposh
Mon Dec 09, 2024 9:55 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: Quick Questions Thread
Replies: 2690
Views: 247307

Re: Quick Questions Thread

Not sure its worth a thread of its own, but is it normal when playing Soviets in campaign 1941 for the German opponents to quit before the first winter is out (or even before December 41 is in)?
Its happened three times now. I dont consider myself to be that good a player, but I dont know whether I ...
by lienleposh
Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:41 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Cant pick scenarios in WITE2 01.02.52
Replies: 5
Views: 381

Re: Cant pick scenarios in WITE2 01.02.52

Oh Bravo! As my mate always says to me...
"PICNIC"

Problem In Chair Not In Computer!!! :oops:
by lienleposh
Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:00 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Cant pick scenarios in WITE2 01.02.52
Replies: 5
Views: 381

Re: Cant pick scenarios in WITE2 01.02.52

AH, interesting.

Version Installed says 01.02.52
exe file version 1.02.25

I bought it direct from Matrix as I wanted the paper manual to go with it.
Best regards, LL
by lienleposh
Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:39 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Cant pick scenarios in WITE2 01.02.52
Replies: 5
Views: 381

Cant pick scenarios in WITE2 01.02.52

Hi
I just downloaded WITE2 upgrade as want to restart playing after a few months hiatus.
When I try and choose a scenario it says,
" Save/scenario is done with newer version game. Update to load this save/scenario"

Surely this version , 01.12.52 is THE latest update? Can you advise what I need to ...

Go to advanced search