Search found 3 matches

by kirtley9
Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:00 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: First Full Campaign Ai
Replies: 8
Views: 379

Re: First Full Campaign Ai

That's a good idea, I'll definitely implement some similar rules that I have to follow
by kirtley9
Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:25 am
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: First Full Campaign Ai
Replies: 8
Views: 379

Re: First Full Campaign Ai



I have started a couple of games now as the allies just to get used to everything, both games ended in 43. I've also been playing with just the base game, no patches/mods. Now I want to try to complete a full campaign as the allies and I just wanted some advice on what would be the best scenario ...
by kirtley9
Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:12 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: First Full Campaign Ai
Replies: 8
Views: 379

First Full Campaign Ai

I have started a couple of games now as the allies just to get used to everything, both games ended in 43. I've also been playing with just the base game, no patches/mods. Now I want to try to complete a full campaign as the allies and I just wanted some advice on what would be the best scenario to ...

Go to advanced search