Search found 12 matches

by alaska47051
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:50 am
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: Steam Reviews
Replies: 4
Views: 232

RE: Steam Reviews

Done, first Review in German.

The problem why it didn`t show up when people search for Warplan was the issue mentioned above in the other Thread. Steam thought about War Plan and not WarPlan.
Now it is working. I think you reported the mistake and Steam reacted fast.
by alaska47051
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:59 pm
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: WarPlan is out now on Steam
Replies: 3
Views: 258

RE: WarPlan is out now on Steam

<t> Hey cool, now it works.<br/>
<br/>
I like your game, the development (I updated my version, after playing for long with an old version) and your great support in this forum.<br/>
<br/>
I`m playing it at easy difficulty, to understand the game.<br/>
<br/>
After this campaign, I will play ...
by alaska47051
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:28 am
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: WarPlan is out now on Steam
Replies: 3
Views: 258

RE: WarPlan is out now on Steam

I don't know if this problem is already known:
You can't find WarPlan on Steam without a space between War and Plan. You have to write War Plan, to find the game.
I had this issue.
by alaska47051
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:01 pm
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: Couple of Questions
Replies: 8
Views: 487

RE: Couple of Questions

3. How does Italy enter the war? She cannot declare war on anybody as her status seems stuck at 75%. Not sure how to raise it so she becomes part of the Axis.

As tyronec pointed out: Italy declares war, after france surrenders.
by alaska47051
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:50 pm
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: How is gaming playing
Replies: 16
Views: 701

RE: How is gaming playing

<r> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: GibClaret80<br/>
<br/>
Thanks Alvaro. Is Matrix the only place to get the game ??
<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
I remember The Operational Art of War IV, the Slitherine/Matrix Store was first the only place to get it. <br/>
After a year it was released at ...
by alaska47051
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:14 pm
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: Editor
Replies: 4
Views: 821

RE: Editor

<r> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Dr. Foo<br/>
<br/>
I wanted to remove some units from the map. I tried to removed a fleet and it would not let me remove the last unit. I also could not find any way to remove a land unit. <br/>

<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
<br/>
(1) Start the game, Editor ...
by alaska47051
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:48 pm
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: Editor
Replies: 4
Views: 821

RE: Editor

<t> It is easy possible to remove Units from the Map und to add Units.<br/>
It is also possible to copy a map or an existing Scenario.<br/>
<br/>
Look at the manual Folder in the installation path of the game, there is a Manual: "Scenario Modding and Creation.pdf"<br/>
It desribes three short ...
by alaska47051
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:53 pm
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: Might buy, Want Editor Info
Replies: 2
Views: 218

RE: Might buy, Want Editor Info

A Screenshot from the Editor.

If you buy the game, there is a manual in the manual folder: "Scenario Modding and Creation.pdf"

I don't have much experience with modding wargames, but in this game I used the Editor already.
by alaska47051
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:58 pm
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: Future plan for KI-controlled Allies?
Replies: 6
Views: 322

RE: Future plan for KI-controlled Allies?

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Alvaro Sousa<br/>
<br/>
I don't know what KI control is.
<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
Sorry, KI is the german acronym for AI.<br/>
<br/>
In Strategic Command it is possible to choose a specific land and the others stay computer controlled.<br/>
Playing ...
by alaska47051
Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:50 pm
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: Future plan for KI-controlled Allies?
Replies: 6
Views: 322

Future plan for KI-controlled Allies?

<r> First of all: great game.<br/>
Very modern, very clearly arranged, fast enemey KI.<br/>
<br/>
As the Western Allies I would like to give the Eastern front to KI Control or vice versa.<br/>
I don't like to move hundreds of units each turn and I forget what I have planned with a special Unit ...
by alaska47051
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:19 pm
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: Change Graphics to Non-Nato Icons
Replies: 88
Views: 5212

RE: Change Graphics to Non-Nato Icons

<t> All you have to do is:<br/>
(1) backup the h_CounterUnits.png file in the graphics directory<br/>
(2) Copy the new h_CounterUnits.png from this attachement in the graphics directory<br/>
<br/>
Remarks<br/>
- it works only in the huge map view (Options -> Map View -> 2d Huge)<br/>
- it is ...
by alaska47051
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:21 am
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: Change Graphics to Non-Nato Icons
Replies: 88
Views: 5212

RE: Change Graphics to Non-Nato Icons

<t> Hi IckieStickie,<br/>
I'm working on it.<br/>
<br/>
I'm using some of the Icons from SIPRES (I hope it is allowed?) and some of the Icons from the Euipement256.png in the graphics directory of the game.<br/>
<br/>
It will be for the 2D Huge View oft the Map (Options --> Map View --> 2D Huge ...

Go to advanced search