Search found 970 matches

by Parel803
Sat Sep 05, 2026 7:17 am
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Offline CMO Database Viewer — v1.7.0 — First Look, First Shot
Replies: 65
Views: 4779

Re: Offline DB Viewer

For the record, yes I was really trying to help. If my text was rude in any way I do apologize as it was in no was my intention to offend anyone.
Love the tool and be sure to use it in future endeavours.
regards GJ
by Parel803
Fri Sep 04, 2026 7:44 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Offline CMO Database Viewer — v1.7.0 — First Look, First Shot
Replies: 65
Views: 4779

Re: Offline DB Viewer

From my AI (hope it helps):

Steps to get it working
Get the two files. Download build_dashboard.py and cmo_db_dashboard.template.html from the GitHub repo.
Put them in your CMO DB folder — the one containing DB3K_517.db3 (and usually a CWDB_*.db3 and an Images folder). On a typical Steam install ...
by Parel803
Fri Sep 04, 2026 6:36 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Offline CMO Database Viewer — v1.7.0 — First Look, First Shot
Replies: 65
Views: 4779

Re: Offline DB Viewer

no programming knowledge at all. I changed mine to db 515 since I'm currently not on beta. Also asked my AI what I should do.
regards GJ
by Parel803
Fri Sep 04, 2026 3:16 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Offline CMO Database Viewer — v1.7.0 — First Look, First Shot
Replies: 65
Views: 4779

Re: Offline DB Viewer

first thing comes to mind, don't know about possibilities, would be filter; only seeing present ones on units.
if its in I didn't check enough (I will)
regards GJ en very nice tool indeed.
by Parel803
Fri Sep 04, 2026 1:14 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Offline CMO Database Viewer — v1.7.0 — First Look, First Shot
Replies: 65
Views: 4779

Re: Offline DB Viewer

Thank you for sharing.
regards GJ
by Parel803
Wed Sep 02, 2026 9:36 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [WAD] Doctrine ASW Torpedo
Replies: 2
Views: 430

Re: [WAD] Doctrine ASW Torpedo

Good Morning,

Accepting the WAD but wanna be complete.
From the 156 manual:
MISC:
Kinematic Range: If enabled, the unit will fire torpedoes to its kinematic (maximum physical) range. The much
shorter “practical range” is there to ensure that the target cannot avoid the torpedo simply by running at ...
by Parel803
Wed Sep 02, 2026 8:37 am
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: new formation editor
Replies: 3
Views: 584

Re: new formation editor

Goor Morning,
Had it in my own special action.
I asked AI and gave me that you either register and set the key in the code or use another free geo software.
regards GJ
by Parel803
Tue Sep 01, 2026 1:00 pm
Forum: Lua Legion
Topic: Grok vs Claude lua script debate :-)
Replies: 2
Views: 244

Re: Grok vs Claude lua script debate :-)

thx for sharing
regards GJ
by Parel803
Thu Jul 09, 2026 5:35 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Event action on waypoints...
Replies: 3
Views: 767

Re: Event action on waypoints...

FWIW
I was not aware and took me a while to find that I could change Script For setting in the Lua action.
With regards GJ
by Parel803
Sat Jun 27, 2026 8:05 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED] Build 1776: Cannot Add V-Bats to Harpers Ferry LSD or San Antonio LPD
Replies: 13
Views: 1206

Re: [Sorry not RESOLVED] Build 1776: Cannot Add V-Bats to Harpers Ferry LSD or San Antonio LPD

Good morning,

I think in 1892 it is solved. Added 4x V-bat on a FFGH.

regards GJ
by Parel803
Fri Jun 26, 2026 7:11 pm
Forum: Lua Legion
Topic: Tool_QuerySoundLevel
Replies: 3
Views: 522

Re: Tool_QuerySoundLevel

Thank you all
regards GJ
by Parel803
Thu Jun 25, 2026 8:09 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [LOGGED] Weather Front Speed, Max 10
Replies: 3
Views: 581

Re: Weather Front Speed, Max 10

Good Evening,

In Beta 1877 still max 10 kts.
In the Throttle window is has:
- Desired Speed: 60 [is the Military preset setting]
- Current Speed: 10,0 kt (Throttle: Military)
Runnend 5 mins

regards GJ
by Parel803
Thu Jun 25, 2026 7:57 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED] Custom Env Zone Weather Change, local/global
Replies: 3
Views: 325

Re: [FIXED] Custom Env Zone Weather Change, local/global

Good Evening,

I might have made an operator error but looks for me still the case inn Beta 1877
Although not intentional by me it looks like it changed the Layer to the default 0 ,0, 0
I made a zone when asked and converted it in the manager to CustEnv. and changed the weather.

Second Weather zone ...
by Parel803
Thu Jun 25, 2026 7:34 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED] Build 1825.2 V-Bat launches and immediatly lands due to 0nm fuel radius
Replies: 7
Views: 424

Re: Build 1825.2 V-Bat launches and immediatly lands due to 0nm fuel radius

Good Evening,

Am I correct to say this is still the case?
Beta 1877

Ragards GJ
by Parel803
Thu Jun 25, 2026 7:06 pm
Forum: Lua Legion
Topic: Tool_QuerySoundLevel
Replies: 3
Views: 522

Tool_QuerySoundLevel

Good Evening,

Wondering if this is the correct notation for this?
print(Tool_QuerySoundLevel({targetunitname='F 802 De Zeven Provinciën', frequency='VLF'}))
print(Tool_QuerySoundLevel({targetunitname='F 802 De Zeven Provinciën', frequency='HF'}))

Because I get same values returned so I might have ...
by Parel803
Sun Jun 07, 2026 7:11 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [WAD] Doctrine ASW Torpedo
Replies: 2
Views: 430

[WAD] Doctrine ASW Torpedo

Good Evening,

In Beta 1877 possible bug in the doctrine, ASW;
Torpedo Range options are:
- Inherent, No
- Manual Fire Only
- No

From remembering there were two doctrine settings, one for Torpedo Range: Max and optimal and one for manual and auto firing. Different wording.

If I remember incorrect ...
by Parel803
Mon Apr 13, 2026 5:32 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [DB IMAGE ISSUE] DB 3K_515: Swap pictures MQ-25A/X-47B
Replies: 1
Views: 173

Re: DB 3K_515: Swap pictures MQ-25A/X-47B

Good evening,
Maybe better to post here https://forums.matrixgames.com/viewtopic.php?t=244450
for all images
regards GJ
by Parel803
Mon Apr 06, 2026 4:12 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED] Build 1776: Cannot Add V-Bats to Harpers Ferry LSD or San Antonio LPD
Replies: 13
Views: 1206

Re: [RESOLVED] Build 1776: Cannot Add V-Bats to Harpers Ferry LSD or San Antonio LPD

Good Evening,

Am I correct to say I cannot add and use the V-bat UAV to any other ship than a Carrier?
Sorry for my confusion.

regards GJ

Go to advanced search