Search found 2 matches

by kkdogs20
Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:27 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Non - Nuclear Targets
Replies: 91
Views: 10235

Re: Non - Nuclear Targets

I have no idea why I haven't seen this until now! Your scenarios are very unconvincing for various reasons.

How likely do you think that Russia, a country that has a historic distrust of the West, is likely to trust that a massive coordinated attack by NATO to destroy or render unusable thousands ...
by kkdogs20
Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:25 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Non - Nuclear Targets
Replies: 91
Views: 10235

Re: Non - Nuclear Targets


I totally agree with SeaQueen.

If NATO attacks Russia they have to prevent them from moving to the military level, it is not enough to wrest Ukraine from them, they must be left without an answer, and that can only happen by attacking the nuclear balance. One thing SeaQueen does not comment on is ...

Go to advanced search