Search found 7 matches

by goodwin315
Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:28 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Help - Tf movement
Replies: 18
Views: 655

RE: Help - Tf movement

<t> I agree with the history not being that important, if anything it’s a hindrance as you ecxpect things to follow a certain path and are disappointed when they don’t. That being said being able to tell a zero from a Oscar and their strengths and weaknesses just by their names is useful for ...
by goodwin315
Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:34 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Help - Tf movement
Replies: 18
Views: 655

RE: Help - Tf movement

<r> Bb- Yes, I’m very interested in the history, more the naval and air than the ground forces. I’ve got a thing for Japanese ships, the design choices really speak to me and the pagoda masts just look bitchin’.<br/>
<br/>
Ambassador- if it makes you feel any better I have played a few older ...
by goodwin315
Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:33 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Help - Tf movement
Replies: 18
Views: 655

RE: Help - Tf movement

<t> My names jack, I’m 22 and I like long walks on war torn pacific beaches.<br/>
<br/>
I started playing Civ V back in the day and that progressed to Euiv, from there I picked up Hoi 4 but it wasn’t detailed enough for me so here I am. Although that list does miss out a lot of games, it’s just ...
by goodwin315
Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:18 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Help - Tf movement
Replies: 18
Views: 655

RE: Help - Tf movement

Can I spam posts on this thread as to not bother anyone else’s thread or will I get banned for spam?
by goodwin315
Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:13 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Help - Tf movement
Replies: 18
Views: 655

RE: Help - Tf movement

<t> The ships are set to head down the slot then retreat to shortlands for the fighter cover there, can I still do this with a patrol?<br/>
<br/>
The ship with the lowest fuel is Yayoi and she’s got 77% left. I don’t know how to check the commander’s aggression but I remember them being very ...
by goodwin315
Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:10 am
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Help - Tf movement
Replies: 18
Views: 655

RE: Help - Tf movement

Max react is set to 2
Routing is direct
Threat tolerance is absolute
The tf is ordered to remain on station

For the night phase the tf moves one tile then in the day phase it moves one more
by goodwin315
Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:21 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Help - Tf movement
Replies: 18
Views: 655

Help - Tf movement

<t> Hello, I’m brand new to the game and am trying to figure out the basics by playing through the Guadalcanal campaign. As the Japanese I’ve been trying to move my cru div through the slot to attack the allies at night like the real life sago island. The fleet is at the top of the slot next to ...

Go to advanced search