Search found 2 matches

by Warric21
Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:56 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Looking for an opponent for various games
Replies: 4
Views: 725

Re: Looking for an opponent for various games


This is perhaps an innovative use of this forum, but I thought I would give it a go anyway. I'm looking for an opponent - not for any specific game, but someone with a broad interest in wargames and who likes to play various games and to share their thoughts and chat about life as we go.

I ...
by Warric21
Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:52 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Not feeling up to wargaming these days?
Replies: 25
Views: 2597

Re: Not feeling up to wargaming these days?


Hi Forum,

I am from Europe - i know many wars have been going on recently - and still are. I say recently...always actually. All centuries and...WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Middle East...never ending stories. Added to that the wars on terrorism. Sad...

Sad yes...but it never affected my the way that ...

Go to advanced search